Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Cervical ablation Tues

ellineellin Posts: 188
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Just an update went to the nuro surgon today and it was a mess 8} wants me to have a scs put in. I head this hurts. left in tears called PM Dr. got the run around for 2 weeks and at 5pm phone rings and the nurse from PM says ablation is going to be done Tues. Had this done on my LB and it was good. Hope this works as good as my LB.
advertisement

Comments

• Well, getting kinda nervous about the ablation on Tues. thought I would write it out. Just came home from surgery on a mass removel and the dummies gave me demerol 3 times 10 mg and I am alergic to that. They could not understand why my oxygen level would not stay up. DuH. Well, at least the ablation is not all that heavy GA My body feels so wiped out from all this medication, needle pokes IV's you know. I am hoping that this tues will be the end of this. If not I am going to try my heart out not to go to any Dr. I am so so done. Ok feeling a bit down better go bye :T
  • Ellin,
    Good luck on Tuesday and i hope this helps with the pain. I don't know much about the ablation as have never had one just the nerve blocks. I know it is hard to stay positive when your not getting enough pain relief but hang in there and will say a pray that tuesday gives you some good relief. Take care and keep us posted.