Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

EX BOX 360....

William GarzaWilliam Garza TexasPosts: 2,217
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Water Cooler
well after weeks of not sleeping, i deciuded to be kinda productive in that department,with and emphasis on depart!
i gotr a 360 and ime in training on Ace Combat 6 to be a real terrorist to all the little wanna b champs out there in the interweb.... I know , just kiddin! gonna go on line next week.
So.
If you think your hard enough to take me, look me up in the room, ..
Ill be the one who is gunning for No. 1.
see ya there!
advertisement

Comments

• LOL Ranchie! Good for you! =D>

Now, if you were talking Call of Duty 4, I could hook you up with my 3 little men who would likely give you a run for your money! Guess you lucked out...for now... ;) :P
  • Tanya! ya your right about the call of duty, will get back to you on that(wgbtuot)? any way i tryed out bad company and its a fun game, i just dont have the patience to neek around like that..yet, but i fly and drive like all gits!
    forza is next! my buddy has the whell and all, and is gonna sell the entire gig coz he mad at microsoft??
    Do you play music when youb spank the wee out of someone on line I do linkin park, or some hard trance when ime in the mood to be naughty... i fly better!
    My bro in law plays gears and is ranked round 3500the, in the world..wowser!
    Call of duty will find its way into the box soon enough, ill give ya a holler and get your boys on there to show me how its done!
  • I can't get enough of good games. Old school here though...PS2. Also have a Wii but mainly for the kids...I do not like the way shooter games play on it...clunky. I tried a WW2 flight sim game on it thinking Wii is the perfect platform for that but it also was not sensitive enough.....the response was off.Tried Resident Evil the other day also...nah.

I have been wanting to get a PS3 for a while....Blueray and all...supposedly since XBox came down in price Sony will too.......waiting.

To bad no real good games coming out on PS2......

I got all the good games for PS2 they made......Splinter Cell is one of my faves and actually a game that did not do well but was awesome Max Payne 1and 2. Hitman series...cool stuff.

Got me through a lot of recovery. I am also putting off getting a PS3 'cos I will get nothing done LOL!!!
  • yA I CANT HANDLE SME OF THE SHOOTERS like gears n stuff bu ti can fly like all get out. and drive! ime gonna get a router soon and go online to play the ultimate predator, its better to play 'gainst a thinking person , than the machine. Blazing angels is sposed to be cool but i dont like the screen view, i like the HUD set up like on ace combat 4-6-zero(ps2). maybe we'll see each other on the field of honor?
advertisement