Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New here and in need of some support

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in New Member Introductions
Hello, My name is Donna. I just found out a few months ago that I have DDD and 4 out of 5 lumber is bulging. I am in a lot of pain with Doctor and records issuse. I am glad I have found this message board. I was going crazy
advertisement

Comments

• I hope you find the help you need here. There are a lot of wonderful, caring people on these forums!
  • :) hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i have many of the problems you do and i know how much pain you are feeling. i hope you find yourself at home here. it is always a comfort to find others suffering as you are. good luck and i hope to see you around the forum! Jenny :)
  • Hello,

Welcome to the forum. Now you are in right place. Do share your problem with relevant category and got right answer.
  • donna- welcome to the forum. There is alot of info here as well as people for support. Back pain with other issues is never easy.. take care... jade
  • Hello there!

I just wanted to pop on in and say welcome to the boards! :H
    Ihope you will find this place as helpful and supportive as I do. Everyone is so loving and caring. it is like one big family! We all help one another through what ever is going on and we are NOT ALONE!!!
    I wish you well and hope the docs can come up with a plan of action quickly for you!!
    Chrissy
  • Welcome to SH. Hope you find the support you need. The site offers tons of info, also. Browse around and stay awhile...being crazy helps here!
  • You might (or might not) be surprised to find out that many of us have suffered the same issues that you have at one time or another. Good luck and don't give up, there is somebody out there that can and will help you.
  • Welcome - I recently joined and it is a wonderful site full of supportive people. I learned I have DDD this July so we are in the same stages of shock and reality. I love reading all the notes and information, and I did use the suggested list of questions to ask the doctor because I never know what to ask - it was a big help.

Welcome - I'm sure you will be glad you joined. >:D<
advertisement