Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Exposing WC

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Health Insurance Issues
:H I have been helping my husband for the past two years fight WC insurance and his employer for a terrible injury that happened to him at work.

To make a long story short he was lifting and pulled a #200 part and ended with a grad 5 anular tear. This led to six months worth of pain and no one believing that he was hurt until finally we found someone who believed us and knew what the problem was. I was so grateful since my husband was loosing function of his legs by this time. He underwent surgery only for us to find out that we were lied to about the bone graft that was used. The story gets better from here later when my husband didn't get better the only option he was given was a second surgery we declined and were told it wasn't financially feasible for the doc to see us anymore. I was then told our problems were not his F-- problems.

I decided to find another surgery who at that time realized that we were in big trouble. My husband had permante nerve function from his first surgery. We were given a bone graft that was not approved for low back and this was only used to save money! I was furious.

I have had enough of all the lies, decite and corruption of this entire WC area and am trying to expose them for what they really are by writing a book.

If anyone has any information to add that would help me expose them for the corruption and crooks they really are I appreciate the help and information.

Deb
advertisement

Comments