Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I'm a newbie

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,900
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in New Member Introductions
Hi all,

I wanted to say hello and, I'm new here. I hope everyone is doing well. I wish I would have founf this site about three years ago which was before my surgery but, everything turned out pretty well. Take care all.

Mike

2005 L4S-L5S1 microdiscectomy

advertisement

Comments

• I also had a microD last december and just like you I wish that I would have found this site first. My surgery was failed. If I would have found this site, I would not have taken the chance with surgery and just continued with my RFA's which were working pretty well. I am glad to see that your surgery was a success and wish you luck.
  • :) hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i am glad you had a successful surgery. check out the "Good News" forum for a read on other successful surgeries. good luck on your journey! Jenny :)
  • :H Hi and Welcome.How long did you wait before you had surgery. Take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • mike- welcome to SH. Good to hear that your surgery went well. Hope you get all needed answers here.. :) jade
  • Thanks all for the warm welcome! Pain, hang in there best of luck to you. Charry, it was about a month and, once I found what I had going on in my back the neuro group moved me right along. hi ya Jade! Nice meeting all of you and good luck and be well.

Mike
advertisement