Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Pain and Tiredness

backpainishellbbackpainishell Posts: 970
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Pain Management
Hiya >:D<
The more pain i feel the more tired and exhaused i am I) . Does anyone else have the same problem? :<

Angie x :H
advertisement

Comments

• I think that being in pain is very exhausting.I have those days that Iam just aching and that would be a good day for me. I just wish I could go just one day pain free, but I can't remember how that feels....
    I really can sympathize with how you feel. I tried the injections and they did not do a thing, do they help you?
    Jeanette
  • angie- I have more fatigue when my pain levels go up. It is almost like my eyes begin to droop and I suddenly feel overwhelmingly drowsy.. I) I) jade
  • Hiya Jeanette >:D<
    Its been so long now since i had a pain free day so i know how you feel #:S . Last time i had the epidural and facet joint injections :O , they didnt work but i do go straight back to work :( . I am waiting for a date to have epidural and facet joint injections, the PM team are doing them 6 months apart im just not sure which one they will do first :SS . I am not convinced that they will work this time, as this has progressed so much :jawdrop: . I have to see the GP in the morning for a medication review :SS , and i have a few things that i need sorted :? , swollen feet, legs and ankles ~X( , spasms in the mornings, pain and swelling in my right arm :''( , hes going to love me isnt he :( . :H

Angie x
  • Hiya Jade >:D<
    Thats exactly how it goes I) , the more pain the more drowsy i get I) . Yes i get the droopy eyes too @) .

Angie x :H
  • mentally, pain takes a lot out of you. When constantly thinking about it, yes, it's gonna make you tired. I've yet to find a way to take my mind off of it when I really get to hurting.
  • I) I know that sometimes, for me, feeling tired or wanting to sleep is my body's very natural way of trying to heal itself; that &/or it's the meds, depression, sleep deprivation,......fill in the blank! 8}
  • I went to see the doctor this morning, :( because my tablets are making me blow up like a big fat elephant :( . He gave me a course of water tablets #:S . I told him about the tiredness and i said I) , i do think its the pain pulling me down, he said, it could be a psycological problem ~X( . I said so your saying im not in pain then :/ , he said no im not saying that at all :/ , but some of the symtoms i have could be :/ . I know all the pain, and swelling, chest pain, sickness, nose bleeds, choking, siatic pain and tiredness is not in my head ~X( . Sorry im ranting ~X( which the doctor says its depression :O , i get angry and frustrated X( , but i am not depressed, if i was, i would admit that i was. :)

Angie x >:D<
  • GO TO BROWARD PAIN CLINIC! I had gone by 3 other clinics that day all were too busy and hours to wait. Even though the were busy they were organized enough to get me in to see the nurse then the doctor with in 40 minutes. Every other pain clinic I've gone to here they treat me like trash and are gross and unorganized. This office was SO nice to me- I visited there website afterwards its www.browardpainclinic.com

advertisement