Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

IT NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME HOW MUCH PEOPLE CARE!!!

vivavegasvvivavegas Posts: 185
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Matters of the Heart
You know thats the truth.it never ceases to amaze me just how much people on here care......I just thought to myself tonight i must do a post and just well thank everyone for all their kindness,advice,words of comfort >:D< ,and support..THANKYOU ALL :X :X :X :X , its just when reading back on my posts and replies it has just well helped me so much....u know them days when u think ahh sure i will just ask this...hoping people will answer a thread yet not expecting it cause we all have our problems and although someone might want to take the time to post but they are just too tired,sore,achy.....or they may have been in chat too long and are exhausted and didnt realise the time and need their bed.lol.yes i have done that many times
lol........It isnt easy guys as u all well know and here has been so good for me and im sure i speak for everyone when i say that, u know them days when u thinkto yourself will i go on spine health...will i..wont i.ahh i couldnt be bothered.those often are the days when u sit back with a cuppa and think ahh now that makes sense to me what she or he was saying im glad i turned the computer on.lol... anyways i could chat all night as u all know i am a chatterbox.lol but i have to go but i genuinely mean it when i say thankyou >:D< :X O:) :P ..people on here are always in my thoughts and prayers..xoxox take care guys!!
advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,733
    site special. It consists of members from all over the world that share a common bond. Even though that bond represents some very chronic painful situations, its the credit to the members on this site that make this special.
    When a person is down, so many people here quickly come to lift that person's spirit. When a person is scared about having surgery, posts fly in reassuring them that things will be ok. And even sometimes when a member just starts to feel sorry for themselves, there are members here who will tell them to snap out of it and it works!

We may not ever see each other face to face, but so many of us have become tight and close friends.

Viva, my special thanks to you for making the post you did.
    Thank you
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Hi, You are so sweet.
    lots of love and prayers to you.
  • Gee thenks ron for that but i only speak the truth......well i try to most of the time.lol
  • Vivavegas,
    We would not let a dog endure this pain every day and we are expected to do so with a smile and continuing enthusiasm, we are all here to help each other, however long your pain has been a restriction, we are all treated with equal respect understanding and a listening ear if required.

Prior to this we may have coped in isolation and every day for us really is a new one, as we struggle through to find that optimum route for improvement, the success drives us forwards and even while in pain we are imbued to continue. Our day can be the night at times and we battle through sharing that collective notion that somewhere, someone is going through exactly what we are experiencing and that gives us some comfort and rigour to continue.

Here we are just chatting, not measured by our restriction and some possible me time available, we are all helping each other get through another day, an achievement in itself, only 29200 to go. ! ha

Take care John.
advertisement