Bet you didn't expect to hear from me so soon
I got to the hospital and waited my turn, but just as I was about to get the needle placed in my arm, the consultant came thru from the theatre looking terrible. He had asked a nurse to take his blood pressure and it was thru the roof. SO he apologised but didn't want to proceed with my op as he wasn't 100% and if he started and then beacme worse..... it's not worth thinking about
So I'm home and have a new date of this Saturday 11th at 08:00 for the first op and the following Friday 17th for the 2nd
But it could have been much worse.........