Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All NEW members, your first discussion needs to go through a moderator's approval process before it can be published. Please dont create duplicate discussions.

amirex

AnonymousUserAnonymousUser Posts: 51,513
edited 06/11/2012 - 1:23 PM in Upper Back Pain, Thoracic
anyone had luck with this muscle relaxant??
advertisement

Comments

• I thought it worked pretty good. I liked the fact that I only had to take it once a day. Unlike Soma which I have to take a couple times a day. I found it worked for me for a month or two, but it was getting pretty expensive and I don't think it was working as much. Now I'm back on Soma, which I'm not sure is helping much either. Sorry I'm going through a bad pain period :(
  • oh i hear yA! I feel like I am going insane. It is just the worst thing in the world to feel the way we do! I dont know why we all have to suffer like this?
  • girl_with_a_broken_smile said:
    oh i hear yA! I feel like I am going insane. It is just the worst thing in the world to feel the way we do! I dont know why we all have to suffer like this?
    Yeah, me too. I called my neuro, to see if he will call me back , since I don't see him for another month. I can't believe the drugs aren't working anymore...I don't know why we were the chosen ones, but maybe they figured we could handle it :(
  • never tried it...
advertisement