Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Browser Support for Spine-Health

The Spine-Health site fully supports

Internet Explorer Release 8,9
Mozilla Firefox - All Releases
Chrome - Latest Release
Safari - Latest Release

We now support the IOS browsers (Safari, Chrome) on IPADs, IPHONE and most Android devices

We also provide support for other browsers that are capable of new XHTML coding and Java Script.

There are known problems using Internet Explorer Release 6

The Spine-Health site is validated using W3C CSS and XHTML standards

Ron DiLauro,  Spine-Health
advertisement

Comments

• i can no longer access spine helth web page with my lap top it coms up with forbidden apache/2.2.3(red hat)server at www.spine helth.com port 80 i get on ok with my big pc on the same line
  • I have no problems except sometimes it takes forever to load my replies. I'm awaiting my new Dell Zeno with Internet 7 preloaded and it's a a LCD screen 20" as this old computer is losing memory and the screen is small for my aging eyes. It's a good deal on the shopping channel and you pay monthly with no interest so it's a really good deal for under $900. Canadian. The Zeno is so small like a box hardrive it sits on your desk. I can't wait to get it Internet 6& * I've had so many problems with them. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • I have the same problem when using IE 7.0. Same message as you are getting. After a couple weeks of not being able to access spine-health, I switched to Firefox and have no problems. However, your post prompted me to try again to access spine-health using Internet Explorer, and it still won't work. By the way, I love the switch to Firefox. Should have done it ages ago.
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,726
    way to always be able to access Spine-Health is to use Mozilla Firefox as your browser.
    I have never seen a problem accessing, displaying pages, etc using Firefox.

There are problems using MS Internet Explorer. Basically it is because new and newer functions of XHTML and Style sheets utilize new pieces of code. Microsoft Explorer just does not keep up with all of these new advances. They do when they announce a new release or provide a Service Pack.

On the other hand, Mozilla Firefox , being an open ended software system updates on a regular basis. The upgrade is painless and ensure you keep up with the latest functions used on the Internet
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • i will try switching my laptop to firefox and see if it works thanks
  • it works grate i think i like it more than int-exp
  • With Windows 7 MS ships IE v8. I tried it and it works fine with Spine Health. Firefox has always worked. Google Chrome works pretty good. Makes for a handy lightweight browser good for heavily laden Java sites and apps.
  • I've found with Firefox the heading takes up half the page. Also when I'm playing a game it says I need quick time and I have that so it stalls my game. I like Google chrome the best. Maybe when I get my new computer I'll see if it works better. This computer is only 5 years old but it seems technology is so much more advanced since then. This computer was over $1200. I think I'll give this one to my Mother as she only uses basic hotmail and some websurfing.

I had a question though. Can you use one modem for 2 computers? If it's wireless? Thanks
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
    The easiest is while using a high speed connection, put a wireless router behind your modem (before the cable goes to your computer).
    Most wireless routers allow for 4 'wired' Lan connections and endless number of 'wireless' Lan connections over the same modem.
    Just remember when you need to configure your router, it must be done via a wired computer.

There is another method and that is using one of your computers as the 'gateway' and allow the other computer to access the Internet via your gateway.
    But the first method is easiest and most reliable.
  • Hi Ron or Anyone, I'm using Firefox Mozilla now but it keeps popping up Quicktime so I go to Quicktime and downloaded that yet it keeps saying I need to download it? Some beta applications I'm using don't show up either. Thanks if you can help. Charry
    Charry, yes I know what you mean. There are times when you do what that upgrade (Limewire, Itunes, etc) but for the most part you can just cancel or ignore that ifull screen pop=up
  • I still can't watch youtube videos or play a game I play on facebook with firefox. Maybe I'll switch to IE instead? Thanks again. Charry
    Some things to look for are:

1 - Firewall settings
    2 - Ad Blocks
    3 - Spyware Control
    4 - Missing feature

Normally, while using Firefox and you try to play some videos, and it fails, Firefox will provide a pop up window indicating you have a missing piece of software and point you to what you need to install.

Try doing the same with IE to see what the results are.
advertisement