Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

degenerative bone

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Hi everyone

Im new here today and at my wits end. I've been to 5 neur doctors, pain management (which they burn the nerves in my neck to stop the pain) And also to doctors that say the pain is all in my head. I love it.

I have severe pain in the neck and now tingling and numbness down into my hands.

The ENT doctor said last year that my neck wasnt bad enough to do surgery yet, but the pain is awful.

What really concerns me the most is that when i go to look at something (to see if a car is coming) just to turn my head seems to send shock waves all over, Why is this? I have a ENT appointment tomorrow and i need this doctor to believe me.

Somedays i cant even hold a small glass of water in my hands. They start shaking so bad. So where do i go from here?????????????????????/
advertisement

Comments

• Also i was wondering if im losing my hair because of the burning the nerves in my neck.

thank you
  • Losing your hair?

Not sure about that,but maybe you should get bloodwork done to test your thyroid.My hair was falling out and I was diagnosed as hypothyroid~This was 21/22 years ago.

ANYTHING SAID ON THESE FORUMS ARE OPINIONS ONLY*

Welcome to S~H too by the way :H
  • First let me say welcome to spine-health and sorry to hear about the pain you are going through. What types of test have they performed to diagnosis your condition? What brought them to do the nerve procedure? Did you obtain any relief from those procedures? What other types of treatments have you tried such as physical therapy, injections, acupuncture, chiropractic care, aroma therapy. It is hard to say what is causing your hair to fall out have you had a recent visit with you primary doctor and discussed this issue? Here is a link to a video that shows the nerve patterns http://www.spine-health.com/video/cervical-radiculopathy-interactive-video. Also are you taking any medications for the pain and if so who is prescribing? I do hope you get some relief soon and welcome to spine-health.