Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hi, I'm new!

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,900
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in New Member Introductions
MY name may fool you, I'm actually female! I'm also a huge drag racing fan! I'm 33 and have been living with chronic pain for 9 years. I've had 2 back surgery's and they both failed. The last one was a spine fusion. I also have fibromyalgia. I am in a lot of pain and it's so hard to deal with. I'm not sure where to post yet, in which topic but at least I've fianally introduced myself. Nive to meet you all of you! :H
advertisement

Comments

• Topfuelfan! Have a look around...if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or ask one of the mods. Tons of info here. Hope you find some relief and again, Welcome to SH>
  • :) hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. you might want to try the "Fibromyalgia" forum. no matter where you go we all have pain in common. that must be very exciting to drag race. talk about going fast!! 8} look around and make yourself at home. Good luck and i hope to see you around the forum! Jenny :)
  • I am sorry to hear that you are dealing with so many issues at such a young age. Are you on any meds for pain relief? Good luck and keep us posted.
  • Thank you for you response! Yes, I take pain med's, Oxycontin 80mg two times a day, lexapro, one at night, Phenergan for nausea, and Xanax for anxiety attacks. I try not to take the Xanax unless I really have to because they make me so sleepy. (|:
  • Thanks for the welcome! I plan on taking a good look around the board, there are so many topics to read from. It took me a few days to finally register, I was reading a lot of the stuff that was on this board. I'm getting ready to have a new MRI done so I though that maybe I would wait until then to post a "normal" thread. I read in the FAQ's that it is hard to put your medical info in once you have already made your profile, so since I'm new at this, I'm trying to do it right. The other message boards that I was on weren't like this one. I look forward to talking with all of you! :H
advertisement