Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

hey yes another newbie

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in New Member Introductions
hmm. what to say? ~X(
hi my name is Kim. i'm new here duh. i live in constant pain. i'm at the end of the rope and the knot is fraying.
i just need someone who knows what the pain is really like. thats it's not "all in my head". if there are typo errors ignore them. my hands go numb and cooperate with my body sometimes. anyway it's nice to me you all. thanks kim
advertisement

Comments

• :) hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. your name is so sweet! perhaps it will give you comfort to know you can be with others suffering as you are. take a look around and make yourself at home. we all get those "typos" so don't worry about that!! exactly what kind of pain are you having? what type of treatment? good luck as you move forward! Jenny :)
  • Hiya Kim >:D<
    Welcome to Spine Health :) We can only give you advice on our personal experiences @) , as we are not medical professionals. Kim i have read your signature :? , you have been through rough times >:D< . There are members here who can advise you on there personal experience ;) , who have simular issues that you have :) . There is one thing i do have, and thats the pain, its not phycosymatic(all in your head)its real and it very much there :''( . There are times we need someone to listen to us so we can vent out :) . Unless they(family and friends) have been where we are how can they begin to understand us @) . Thats where we come in , we are here for you, we understand, we can relate, we are one big family here and very friendly :) , and i am glad that you have come to join us >:D< . Check out the chat room! :) Chat soon! You can also send me a private message if you want to , i am here for you and will listen >:D< .

Angie :H
  • thanks for the replys. well my lower fells like it is going to snap in half. would probably feel better if it did. my left hip and foot constantly hurt. hip feels like the bones are rubbing together. my arms and hands are going numb again. and now i have pain in my finger joints and wrists. this has just recenlty started with the hand pain. i'm on cymbalta clonasapam buspar neurotin,tramadol,meprozine for the pain and depression. i'm so tired of the pain. i just want to be pain free and happy again.
  • Hiya Kim >:D<
    I am sorry that you are going through all this >:D< We all would like pain free days :''( , so i no wgere you are coming from on that one :( .The only thing that we can try to do is learn to live with it, and the first step is acceptance :S. This is the cards that we have been delt in life :S I know its scary but its how we plays those cards we have been delt >:D< Have you been to see the doctor about the depression?Tell them about your hands too!Keep me posted! >:D<

Angie x :H
  • You have found lots of us that understand and know that it is not in your head. We will be glad to support and listen to you anytime that you need us. Keep us posted.
  • welcome honeebee, i am sorry u have so much pain and i will pray for u hoping u find a balance to live your life if your pain does not go away. i first came to spine health searching for some reason why i had so much pain after my surgery. even though i still have chronic pain i try to deal with in a positive way and that doesnt always work. it was comforting to know i wasnt alone with my pain issues. i hope u atleast find a comfort in knowing u are not alone with pain issues. i also know this site has alot of great info and caring people to try to help u.
advertisement