Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Force Sleep Product??

MazyMMazy Posts: 279
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in Sleep Problems
Anybody heard of this stuff called Force Sleep?
It's being advertised a lot in my area on radio programs. I was wondering if anyone had tried it?? ---Mazy
advertisement

Comments

• Please research ingredients in this product! (google)

Like many OTC and other supplements may affect your current medications. The other issue for those under PM contract would be something hidden and show up if we were asked to take a drug test. You can also ask Pharmacist or your doctor about this product.

I know that not sleeping is very uncomfortable to say the least. Lack of sleep also adds to my pain levels.

Take care of you,
    O-
  • j.howiejj.howie Brentwood, Ca., USAPosts: 1,790
    I have never heard of it. I would go with Oriah's recommendations. I use ambien, but not often. It works great and docs. don't seem to mind prescribing it. I would definitely check with your doc.
    Good luck, Jim
    Click my name to see my Medical history
    You get what you get, not what you deserve......I stole that from Susan (rip)
    Today is yours to embrace........ for tomorrow, who knows what might be starring you in the face!
  • Yea, after looking into this a bit,I don't think I'll try it.===Mazy
  • Interesting. I ended up not trying it, but I use way too much Ambien. So, I need to look into something different. I am a rough sleeper, and the more I toss and turn, the more I hurt my neck!
  • I hava neck pain and use Klonopin .5 mg and tradomol for pain and sleep...works wonders. I don't feel gooey just sleepy.l Try it it works, however it is addictive and so should be used only as prescribed. I don't like taking medication but if it keeps me functioning...a must. Hope this helps!
  • been taken this product for 4 months it works great. no hangover or groginess at all.
  • Great Product. Feel wonderful the next morning. I've never used any sleeping aids although recently my sleep was down to a couple hours (usually about 5-6 hours per night) I did not know what it felt like to get eight hours of sleep....now I know!!!!!!!!!
  • Its great product but i never try this and this is my first time i heard about this which is forced sleep. Really interesting product.
  • Maybe a good mattress will solve your problems. I was suffering from chronic back pains and found some memory foam mattress ratings online, and decided to get one, and was cured in a few weeks..simply amazing.
  • EDITED

Standards agreement and posting rules
    Please note that Spine-Health reserves the right to edit any messages posted or submitted or e-mailed to the Company and use them for content on the website or in other company materials. No e-mail solicitation or advertising of other companies, products, services, or web sites is permitted in the Spine-Health.com forums.

Post Edited by Moderator haglandc
advertisement