Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Thanks and Hugs to everyone!

GreyEagleGGreyEagle Posts: 350
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in Matters of the Heart
:H Thanks to all of you for your support and warm thoughts and prayers. I just hope I'm as much inspiration for all of you.

We are getting ready to take my 5 yr old grandson to school this morning. We have to bring 2 yr old Shane too. I help lift him into the van in his car seat. Melanie (my daughter) is not to lift anything heavier than a coffee cup since her carpal tunnel surgery.

My son (28 yr old Charlie) has not woke up yet. I've been taking him to apply for jobs this past week. He loses patience and positive outlook very quickly. I think its from past years of drugs and his continuing battle with alcoholism. He gets depressed so easy.

We are doing good though. I'm thankful for a home we bought 4 yrs ago in such a pretty area. I'm thankful for over all health. Lots be thankful for.

I better go take my morphine. I've noticed pain tends to be worse when first waking up in morning. Hopefully my surgeon will call today with date for new Open MRI.

You all have a great day! It would be fun to find you guys in the Forums Chat here sometime (Miki, Griff...do you guys ever pop into chat rooms here?)

Hugs to all,

Ken GreyEagle >:D<
Greyeagle
advertisement

Comments

• my friend , ofcourse you are an inspiration....you have already faced so many tough things and yet you keep going and you do it with a wonderful attitude....I thank you for always sharing that with all of us.

I do get into chat when I can but it is sporatic to say the least....however PM me a good time for you to chat and I would be honored to pop in and talk with you. As always , all the best in the world to you....take care my friend , Miki