Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trying to find a DR.

AnonymousUserAnonymousUser Posts: 51,513
edited 06/11/2012 - 1:24 PM in Scoliosis
I am trying to help my Fiance find a Doctor. She has had 3 surgeries for her Scoliosis issue. She has 2 rods and 11 screws in her back. We have just moved to Southeastern Ohio. Anyone have any suggestions of where to start. Her family DR says she HAS TO go back to where she was seen before and nobody will touch her anywhere else.


  • Check the websites for the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons or similar association for neurosurgeons - most have a search for board certified surgeons in a specific geographic area. Another idea might be to check the nearest university medical center for their spine specialists. Also, I think the American Medical Association has a similar search feature.

    I have never heard that anyone had to go back to previous doctors but maybe other members here have.

    Good luck in finding someone who can help.

Sign In or Register to comment.