Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Strange Sensation on my right side of body

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Hi Everyone,

I was browsing the web for solution of my problem, thank God i found this site. I get a strange sensation on my right side of body.It is there for a long time now. For example, if some one is standing on my back and if they shout, then my right side gets activated and a sensation (should i say pain) comes because of which i have to move or get away from that sound. Infact even when i sleep, i cant sleep on my left arm, since because of this my right arm is facing up and i get the sensation. even when i am in my deep sleep, and if by mistake i sleep on my left arm i suddenly wake up and turn my side. I feel as if some is stabbing me or some thing different. So the problem is that if my right side is facing up i get a ticklish/ sensation which i cant bear.

I am wondering is this normal or do i need to consult anyone?

Help appreciated.
Hema
advertisement

Comments

• Welcome to spine-health. Sorry to hear you are going through these problems. If i were you i would start with a appointment to your primary care doctor and write down your symptoms as you have done here. There is no way to know if that is coming from your spine or some other problem. But i think a trip to the doctor would be in order. Good luck and keep us posted on what you discover.
  • And I wondered if you ever found out what was happenning?
    I recognise many of the symptoms you describe and would like to know if you made any significant discoveries?