Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hi. Newbie in TX here. Need help answering site questions.

BarbwireBBarbwire Posts: 18
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in New Member Introductions
Hi all. Being new to the board I'm a bit frustrated finding the info I seek. Is there a search function for the forum only? I've tried the search function in the upper right corner, but it pulls information from other places than the forum....or so it appears. Also...rules....are we allowed to say doctor's names? I'm trying to find a good doctor in my area, but don't want to get in trouble.

Thanks.
Barbwire
advertisement

Comments

• Hi and welcome to spine health.
    The top hand search bar is a very good resourse. Depends on what information you are looking for. Not all the time is it going to be listed.
    You also can look under the tabs on top as in treatments,conditions, find a dr.

What information are you actually looking for??? Just Drs???
    If not and its something else mabye I am able to find you a spine health link to that information.

Now there is alot of drs not listed. It depends on whether they want to be or not.
    You can ask for info on drs in your area, and have someone PM you the information.
    But no we are not allowed to put the drs names in the posting itself.

Glad your here its a great place with updated info and a wonderful support group

Terri O:)
  • :) hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. you will find a great group of people ready to help you. it is not a good idea to name a specific doctor on the forum. there is a listing of available doctors on the site but i don't know if one is in your area. :? see "Find a Doctor" at the top of the forum page. to reference the old SH just go into a site and a the top there will be a post to reference information. if you want to know about "sciatica", then go to that site and check the very top. you will then go into the old SH and get info about "sciatica." i hope this helps you. there is alot of information available here on the site and i am sure you can find what you are looking for. if you give some information about yourself and what you are looking for i am sure we can help you right here. good luck and i hope to see you around the forum. by the way my mom lives in Paris, is that close to you? Jenny :)
  • I really do not think that the find a doc tool is anymore than what you might find in your local yellow pages. I do not think that just because they come up under that search that anyone here is actually recommending them to you. I might be wrong but I do not think so. You can post what area you are in and ask people to PM you if they know of a good doc in your area. Good luck and keep us posted.
  • :H Appreciate the warm welcome. I found a post that explained the search process in the forum area. I will post a question about finding a good surgeon in the appropriate section of the forum and asked to be private messaged so I don't upset the rules. I'm very thankful for this wonderful site. I have learned so much and look forward to becoming friends with all.
advertisement