Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Ron Dilauro

backpainishellbbackpainishell Posts: 970
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in Lighten and Brighten
As you all know Ron Dilauro(moderator) is away B) . As a known admirer of Mr Dilauro 8> ,i want everyone here to leave him a message for when he gets back 8} . It would be nice if he has lots of messages he has to reply to :O , show him that we care :H .

Angie :H

advertisement

Comments

• Hope you have had a nice holiday :) . What was it like? :* We have all missed you 8> .

Angie 8}
  • Ron who? I don't remember any Ron. Just kidding! Where have you been?

Kin
  • Captain Ron can pilot the boat any day as far as I'm concerned!

"C"
  • HEY RON! Hope you had a safe trip. Glad you're back! yada yada yada. (|:

Seriously - where's my rock? /:)

We missed you and your thought-provoking forum topics. Well, at least I did. :))(

Jeaux
    8}
  • Come on lets all leave nice welcoming messages for Ron, it will be nice for him when he returns >:D<
  • If Ron were captaining my boat I too would be wearing scuba gear like you are.

;)

Cheers, Mate
  • miss Papa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :''( I am so ready for him to get back BUT I hope that he and Miss Pat are having a fabulous time....they both deserved this trip so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D>
  • And I've noticed his absence around the forum (|:

Ron~I hope you and yours had a fabulous time on a trip that was no doubt seriously needed and deserved! Welcome back..

• Come on people leave a post for our Ron dilauro, i thought he was much more popular than this !

Angie :*
  • He is, it's just that the name of the thread doesn't do justice to what you are trying to accomplish.

"C"
  • I absolutely LOVE your Marilyn!
  • So....did you run into my parents anywhere in Italy? They'd be the 68 and 73 year olds who RUN everywhere and are fitter than I'll ever be!!

Hope you two had a fabulous holiday!!

Tracy
  • You are welcome to have a copy of her.Just right click and save it to your pictures folder.Anything I post here is up for grabs ..I would let others know if something was copywrited/trademarked.

But thanks..I really like Marilyn and have a collection of ads.pictures,postcards,and even the playboy she was in here somewhere in a box-LMAO.. :))(
  • Hope you have fun Ron,see you when you get back..
  • If you really want to accomplish your goal, be more literal and say something like: Cheesecake...Ronnie?. And be sure to include your phone #.

=))

Cheers, Mate
  • since i joined this site , at every chance you have had you have had digs at me. The very first post you sent me a PM asking me to type my messages more clearer. No one else had a problem but you. Now you say its the title thats the problem in this post. No matter what the title is surely its the contents in its self that are much more of interest. If i get told off for this fine, if you think im in the wrong or being offensive then report this, you should know what to do as you are an over acheiver. I am not horrid to people here , i have made many virtual friends here who happen to share the same illness as myself. I respect that all users on this site have there right to an opinion, but i find you to be rude. Its about time someone spoke up about you. Do with what you see fit with this message.
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,715
    Angie, thanks for starting this post. You are always so kind and nice to me, I only hope I return the same.
    Without duplicating posts, all I can say is that the 2+ weeks we spent in Italy was super. We traveled through the Naples area, the Amafi Coast, then up to Rome and through Tuscany and Umbria.
    It was really one of the best and most rewarding vacations we have ever been on.

Now, its back to reality , work and of course checking in on all of my Spine-Health friends
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • >:D< Welcome Back, I am glad you both had a safe return journey :) . Your vacation sounds wonderful :O . Will you take me in your suit case next time ;) .

• Ron, you're looking tanned and relaxed there in your avatar!! Hope you had a wonderful trip......looking forward to photos and stories!!

Tracy
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,715
    Tracy, we did so much in 2+ weeks. I can't even begin to say how many cobble steps we walked, how high in the mountain we walked. We were able to do the normal tourist spots
    Rome, Coliseum, Vatican, Parthenon, Trevi Fountain, Pompeii, etc. But what made the vacation even better was that the couple we went with, their daughter is a Captain in the Army and we stayed at her home most of the time. But she and her husband took us out into the country. We got to me the real Italians, the folks that live there, working their farms, harvesting oils and grapes. We helped one family to harvest fresh chestnuts from trees and mushrooms. Then back at their homes, only outdoor stoves to cook on, they made us great meals.
    We went to a 'Pig Farm' which was owned by a relative of the couple we went with. We walked his propery and then back to his barn where he was making olive oil from the recent olive harvesting and had us drink some fresh wine form the vats that were recently filled.
    I still think the highlight was visiting a city called Casperi which is over 2000 years old, has only 135 people living there, no cars can approach within 1.5 mile from the town. We lugged our bags up which seemed like 5,000 steps to a building that was over 1200 years old. We stayed there for the night. The roof over our heads was over 400 years old and still is perfect. It was great to see how the people lived there. Schools, business, stores, etc were at least 20-30 miles away from this town. They did everything themselves.
    We also visited the town of LAURO, which when people came over to United States, they added the DI , so that said
    DILAURO (From the town of LAURO) I found out quickly that the name DILAURO is closely associated with organized crime.
    We had a education on crime there:
    - Cosa Nostra
    - Mafia
    - Camorea
    And we were told of of their law of silence - oemerta
    When we went to the NATO base to visit our friends daughter, you have to go through tight security. I was second on line and when they saw my passport and name, the guard there, quickly closed my passport and said everyone can enter, no need to show identification! So, my surname still holds some power over there.

I posted pictures over in the Announcement Category
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • :S Do we all call you "BOSS" from now on then :SS

:) The vacation sounds wonderful :) , glad you and your better half enjoyed it >:D<

Hugz to both of you >:D< >:D< >:D<

• My parents are due back tomorrow - can't wait to hear about their adventures! They were in several of the same areas as you were, and were lucky enough to have met people from Rome a few years ago when traveling in Oregon, so were going to have two days of guided tours there!

I'll keep you posted on their adventures as well - it's really nice to have you back! it feels like you've been gone for months instead of weeks!

xo

P.S. I couldn't find your photos....am I completely blind, or just brain dead??
  • I think the proper name is "Don Dilauro".

;)

WOW Ron - it all sounds so awesome! I'm going to go see your pictures right now!

Jeaux
advertisement