Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

THOUGHTS FROM A WANDERING (wondering?) MIND

jeauxbertjjeauxbert Posts: 953
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in Lighten and Brighten
Apologies if this is a "re-run".... Jeaux

I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it. :O
~~~
I had amnesia once, or twice. :?
~~~
I went to San Francisco. I found someone's heart. Now what? :/
~~~
Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic. :B
~~~
All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy. :W
~~~
If the world were a logical place, men would be the ones who ride side saddle. :>
~~~
What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free? 8}
~~~
Someone told me I was gullible and I believed them.. #o
~~~
Teach a child to be polite and courteous, and when he grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto the freeway. :SS
~~~
Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone. :|
~~~
One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people. ;)
~~~
My weight is perfect for my height, which varies. :P
~~~
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure. :>
~~~
The high cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
~~~
How can there be self-help "groups?" :?
~~~
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales? :?
~~~
Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants off. :>
~~~
Is it just me or do buffalo wings really taste like chicken? :?

Jeaux
8}
advertisement

Comments