Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Good Morning Everyone

GreyEagleGGreyEagle Posts: 350
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in Water Cooler
:H 8:41 in the morning Pacific Time. Around 9:00 AM I will be going with my daughter for a visit with her doctor. She has been having bad pain in her left leg related to her Multiple Sclerosis. I need to go along to watch our 2 yr old grandson. Our 5 year old grandson is going to school right now.

Its getting kind of cool outside now. Winter is on the way here in Northwest Washington. My next appointment with my neurosurgeon is Tuesday. I need to take my morphine/vicodin in a few minutes. And, I'm rambling. LOL. When we get home today I'll no doubt play World of Warcraft. I have a lvl 70 human paladin, a lvl 70 human Rogue, a lvl 70 Tauren Shaman and a lvl 22 Druid. We're excited about the expansion pack coming out. Blizzard (the manufacturer) is adding a new continent with a whole new set of monsters, dungeons, quests. LOL.

56 yrs old and addicted to a massive multiplayer online game. lol. 12 million players worldwide is what I heard. Gotta do something while on disability. My daughter has done a lot of gardening in our front and back yards. She is on permanent disability due to her MS. They live with us with our two grandsons.

K. Enough for now. Hope you all have a great day!

Ken GreyEagle
Greyeagle
advertisement

Comments

• hi everyone
    it will be 8 wks on friday that i had a alaminectomy lumbar decompressive multi level posterolateral instrumented fusion and pedicle with rods and cages screw fixation. i still hurt when i sit more than 10 mins and i am still not sleeping well as the pain is so bad when i lay down. i walk everyday and that helps some times. i have alot of sick time for work. i have a 45 min drive to work and a desk job. my dr says it maybe january when i go back to work. has anyone else taken 4 months before going back to work?
  • Hang in there sweetie, we're all rooting for you! :)

Evelyn :H
    Had PLIF in 2008 and a Laminectomy. One level fusion, L4-L5.
  • I play Ace Combat 6 and Dirt on my x box. I cant wait to go online and play the human anomal to get some real competition! The computor is predictable, Man isnt.
    Ive friends who play and have invited me to play WoW but i have a hard time playing like that. I fly and drive better than others so i take advantage of it. Your right, when there is forced time off. And when I cant sleep, Its a kind of blessing to have something to do. Hope your well today in the great northwest, thats one area I didnt get to travel when I was driving a truck, My friend Spidey Lived in Las Vegas New Mexico, cant remember what tribe he was but I still think of him now and then, coz he was always smiling. have a "goodern" and be safe in the weather
  • Hello again
    I'm sorry i didn't answer your question. I retired before my surgery so have no answer. I have spoke with people who said they went back to work too soon and wish they hadn't. Since we all have bills and don't want to lose our jobs i can understand why they did it. I wish you a speedy recovery and i hope today is better then yesterday.

Evelyn :H :)
    Had PLIF in 2008 and a Laminectomy. One level fusion, L4-L5.
advertisement