Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Now what!

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,899
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Hey all! I had the Ep injection 3 days ago. Still a little sore yet but haven't got any releif from it. During the injection the pain was kinda like givin birth all over again. Im still having tingling in the left leg and foot as before but now I have pain in that area that I didnt have before the injection. Anyone else have that happen to them or am I the only one? I havent got alot of releif from it yet but I know it takes time so again the waitin game! :))( The bad thing is I cant take my son trick or treating tonight because of it. But I guess thats for the best for me anyways. Just wanted to let u all know how it went. I'll keep u all posted if any thing changes. Have a Happy Halloween to all. }:)

Karla
advertisement

Comments

• Have you tried an icepack on the site? I too was sore until 8 days after. Was that your 1st injection? Happy Halloween. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Only only felt like someone punched me in the back for about 4 days. I felt very bruised.
    I of course had no leg pain associated with my back problems. If it does not subside by Monday I would give them a call.

Yes Ice as much as you can. That will bring down any swelling. I hope you have something for the discomfort.

I'm with ya on the trick or treating thing to. Home this year for the first time.
    Oh heck she is 12 and going with a friend, mama has to get used to that one LOL

Hang in there
    Terri O:)
  • i had the injections 3 of them no releif at all more pain from them, heres the kicker my NS had me getting them but when i went back to him he said that the epi's wouldnt help my condition!?!?!? i was like then why the hell did you have me go through all that if it wasnt going to help?lol sometimes these docs are bass ackwards..lol