Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Depression

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,900
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
One of the greatest things about halloween to me is doing portraits of the kids in my family in their costumes before I give them their candy. I'm 9 days out from surgery so I can't set up to do portraits or even hold the camera really to take pictures. It's making me feel a little depressed.
advertisement

Comments

• >:D< >:D< your not alone tonight in that department.
    i think its more disapointment then depression.

this is the first yr i have not gone out w/ hubby my 12 yr old and my neices and nephews.
    he just called and they are having fun.
    its tuff for sure. but just remember there is always next yr.
    important thing is that you are home, made it through surgery and home recovering. ;)

hang in there
    terri >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
  • I don't mean to minimize what you are feeling. But, the positive is, your surgery is OVER!! You will have more Halloweens where you will be able to do everything as you always have. In life, stuff happens ---but it could always be worse!!

Linda MI ( a THREE time cancer survivor)
  • Yeah...I know it's a trivial thing to complain about...I missed christmas pictures last year because my neck was so messed up I couldn't hold the camera without making the back of my head feel like it was exploding and now this. I'm glad I'll be well enough this christmas to do pictures. ::knocks on wood::
  • oh hun your not complaining. :* :* :*
    guess im being whiney to. i just called hub for the second time tonight :''(
    they will be on there way home soon. ;)

of course my back is feeling a bit better and i woke up this morning with my neck UGGHHH.
    i would of went out with them but with my arterial disease my legs cannot handle it.

no trick or treaters at all. i got candy. i thought being a fri night there would be a few kids. NOTHING. we are on a dead end road, so they are probably all scared to come down here image:)" alt=">:)" height="20" /> image:)" alt=">:)" height="20" /> image:)" alt=">:)" height="20" /> image:)" alt=">:)" height="20" />

i know what pictures mean to you. my neice is into pics alot . she just started her own business on the side.
    im sad about pics tonight to. the camera did not charge all the way when hub went to use it. UGGHHH AGAIN.
    i guess my little great-neice was the most adorable thing

anyways i figured i would write you again, just so you know your not alone at all!!!!!!!

you will be using that camera in no time hunny O:) O:) >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
  • I'm gonna really do it now....

at least your actually here to try and take the photos!

After my adventures, I am just grateful to be alive!

(And I know it could have been worse) so be happy to be here, able to watch and look forward to next years photos...just you wait!

Keep smiling! >:D<
advertisement