Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

DOES ANYONE EVER EXPERIENCE FACE NUMBNESS

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in Chronic Pain
HELLO TO ALL THE PAIN PATIENT ONLINE AT 1 AM THAT MEANS I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE SUFFERING IN PAIN AND HERE ON SPINEHEALTH loL. WELL WE ALL NEED TO LAUGH SO WE DONT GO CRAZY. I KNOW EVERYONE IS GOING TO SAY TO ASK MY DOCTOR BUT MY ORTHO REALLY DIDNT KNOW IF CERVICAL HERNIATION COULD CAUSE NUMBNESS LEFT SIDE CHEEK. I CAN FEEL IT, JUST FEELS NUMB AND TINGLY COMES AND GOES FOR A YEAR OR TWO NOW. I DO HAVE MY WISDOM TEETH COMING IN ONE IS IN ON THAT SIDE MOSTLY BUT NO PAIN FROM IT. I DO HAVE TMJ BUT HAD IT SO LONG NEVER EVEN MENTIONED IT TO THE DOCTORS. DOES ANYONE HERE EVER HAVE NUMBNESS IN WIERD PLACES SUCH AS THE FACE,CERVICAL RUPTURE EFFECTING C-8 NERVE ROOT, MULTIPLE DISC BULDGES LUMBER AND CERVICAL AND SOME SHOULDER PROBLEMS.

DAWN
advertisement

Comments

• My teeth and nose and part of my cheek go numb. I believe its the meds. I also had surgery twice on my nose(deviated septum and polyps) Sometimes if I have a sinus infection my cheeks go numb depending on the side. But i really notice the numbness teeth, gums after taking my meds. Perhaps it's due to my surgeries. Anyway I know I probably didn't help any, I also have cervical disc problems so it's hard to pinpoint the cause. it doesn't last too long though. Maybe only half and hour. See you. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • charry said:
    My teeth and nose and part of my cheek go numb. I believe its the meds. I also had surgery twice on my nose(deviated septum and polyps) Sometimes if I have a sinus infection my cheeks go numb depending on the side. But i really notice the numbness teeth, gums after taking my meds. Perhaps it's due to my surgeries. Anyway I know I probably didn't help any, I also have cervical disc problems so it's hard to pinpoint the cause. it doesn't last too long though. Maybe only half and hour. See you. Charry
    CHARRY HOW ARE YOU? I THINK YOU ANSWERED MY OTHER POST ON THIS, BUT I DIDNT EXPLAIN I HAD IT FOR A WHILE. FIRST THOUGHY WHEN I FIRST GOT IT PUT ME IN A PANIC ATTACK THOUGH MAYBE STROKE BECAUSE OF ALL THE ARM FINGER LEG FOOT TOE NUMBNESS THAT GOES WITH OUR SPINE CONDITIONS. BUT I CANT FIND ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE FACE, BUT I GET ALOT OF SINUS PRESSURE BUT I NEVER NOTICED THE PATTERN, MAYBE ITS MY JAW THE TMJ HECK EVERYTHING ELSE IS NUMB. I WAS HPOING TO FIND SOME OTHERS CONNECTING THE SPINE WITH THIS SO I DONT WORRY SO MUCH WHEN I GET IT.

THANKS FOR THE HELP IT WAS NICE TALKING TO YOU CHARRY

DAWN
  • HOW DO YOU ADD ALL THESE SMILEYS HERE ON THE POST TRIED AND IT DIDNT WORK. SOME ARE SO CUTE.
  • Just click on a smile :) ,and it should be in your post.. :D
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.