Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Ok here is an uodate for ya

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,900
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
You were right the fentynyl patches are hit and miss. All they really did was take away the topical pain like touch to the site but the real hurting deep pain it did nothing for so they reinstated the lortab 10/500 on top of the patch and they also took out the staples today...not 23 but 24. The doc was suprised to see a major infection in my back and the swelling is kind of out of hand but he told them to go ahead and take out the staples saying if it opened up it wouldn't matter because if the cipro he gave me today didn't work he would have to open it up to go back in and clean it out anyway. Hey I'm surviving and yes the pain gets less as the days progress it is just happening slower then I want it to, lol. So anyway 14 days antibiotic and back to see him. I am anxious to get an xray, I wanna see what it looks like in there now. All I need are a couple of guys named Oscar Goldman and Rudy to follow me around everywhere now. lmao. Hope everyone is well. :jawdrop: =P~
advertisement

Comments