Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

TerrJV - angiogram

JoyJJoy Posts: 560
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Terry, my prayers are with you for tomorrow!
advertisement

Comments

• We've had many talks and I hope you feel comfortable about it all now. ALL of our thoughts and prayers are with you tomorrow. You mean the world to us around here. >:D<
  • Terri, now you be brave and you will get through this like a charm. You have more positive energy than anyone I have ever met, and it will help you get through this procedure. It is gonna be a piece of cake <:P ! I wish you all the best and I will be sending thoughts and prayers your way. Let us know how ya do when you are up to it. Love ya sweetie,
    >:D< :* >:D< :* Darla
  • I bet that the anxiety before the procedure will be worse than the procedure itself. I will be thinking of you and please post when you can.
  • :) TerryJV, all the best to you!! >:D< talk to us when you are up to it. you will be blessed by a safe, painless and swift procedure. :X all the best! Jenny :)
  • Thanks for remembering and Joy thank you for starting this. I just posted a topic about being gone for today before I saw this!! O:) O:) O:)
    I will be fine. Its the first intial numbing shot then the pressure of the cath. After that it all should be good. I made it through the SI joint injection with no meds. And well that sucker is uncomfy.
    They will be giving me IV valium and fentynl. Discussed my pain tolerence yesterday on the phone. And still recovering from back surgery. She said yes I will be comfy they just don't want to "snow" me with meds. AWW MAN COME ON =)) =)) They will know what they are dealing with when I am still straight faced and talking :D :D :jawdrop:
    She asked if I had a problem laying flat for 45 min after . I said keep me "comfy" and I will be ok otherwise my back will spaz like monkeys gone wild! 8} 8} She said that is fine. Then they will ease my head up little by little throughout the day. 4-6 hrs total I will be there.

Lots of love to ya all. Your all the DA BOMB B) B) B)
  • hoping all went as well as it could! thinking of you. Donna >:D<
  • Terri is home safe and sound.

Short message posted in other thread.
advertisement