Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

hello,intro myself

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in New Member Introductions
hi,

i am suffering,but now i am at spinal health forum i feel better knowing i am around other suffers.

i was a member here last year but due to computer techincal problems i lost contact so not technically a newbie just new email ect,i am delighted to return here hopefully to catchup with old friends and make new :D

look after yourselves
kaysore3 :H :H
advertisement

Comments

• Have you had the same pain as last year? When are you going for surgery? See you around. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • hi charry,

i have been in chronic pain form 2005,with the herniation but the mri didnt show the severities until november 2007,i was diagnosed with degeneration in 2001.it is waiting in the uk for hospital appointment with consultant that has delayed my diagnosis and then further down line is getting treatment on waiting lists which can be fustrating.i was at the hospital last in september and the pain management consultant wants to do spinal epidural again /:) ,i am waiting for that appointment :W :W .

the consultant told me in september that i am a candidate for fusion,so that remains with our health system when,but i feel i cant wait much longer so hopefully the spinal injection helps/aids me in meantime.meds are just making me exsist through the pain,it can be lonely being a spiney at home so i am glad to be back in contact here to get me through any upheavals,plus my computer skills are now improving this year if anything :)))

thanks for your reply charry,
    kaysore

• :) hi and welcome to the new forum! :H we are still here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. make yourself at home and get to know some new friends. good luck! <:P Jenny :)
  • Hiya, Welcome to Spine Health >:D< Hope you enjoy this site as much a we all do here :) Hope to see you around :) Check out the chatroom here :))(

Angie :H
  • I am glad that you are back here so that you can receive the support that you need. Good luck with your injections and I will see you around the forum.
  • hi,
    thanks for welcoming me,i havent ventured into chat yet building up my computer confidence for that one,thankyou for offer and i know when i can keep up i will be guided through with all your help.

karen
  • I hear an annular tear could heal on it's own by 18 months. I was so hoping mine would heal and the disc material would get off my s1 nerve. Since February and no pain relief, my Dr. doubled the MS Contin to 30 mg 4x day. So for me the backpain has stayed the same except the sciatica which the 2 epis I had have helped somewhat. My 3rd epi is Monday. Are you on a waiting list for surgery? Hope you're feeling better. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • sorry charry didnt preview properly.

good luck charry for monday's epidural and all the success with your treatment,my meds are lyrica 300mg morn and night this did help with nerve pain at the start but on bad times like this i dont feel any thing helps,hope you have some break through with back pain
    karen
advertisement