Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

hello everybody not the best forum to be meeting people

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Hello there 42 year old male a fall at work left ankle surgury right elbow surgury back surgury ankle not successfull needs mre attention elbow fairly good just needs more pt to get stronger common name for surgury is tommy john tendons torn from bone needed reattachement,before I go ant further I want to say sorry I may be the worlds worst speller so sorry ir it offends anybody born in Ireland left when i was 14 picked up shovel anw 42 and havent put one down since so becides 25 fooot fall the body has put a lot of hard mile on it.as far as back i had spinal fusion and lamanctomy pain is worse now than ecer back surjury may 30th this tear 30 and 90 dat folloaw up xrays was told how perfect screws lookes and after 90 days ginen all clear for pt at which point the pain increased by the day had ct of spine L 4-5 at which point i was again told how perfect the screws and rod were installed i was told the bone was not healing as quickly as it should be next step is gwtting approval for a mri with and without contrast i know this must be a long winded explenation of my condition as far as meds go i am on a max of 8 X 10 325mg percocet,4 x 10mg valium,4 x 10 mg baclofen daily even with these meds i am bairly coping with the pain you are talking to a person who wouldnt take a tylanol before i have always had a very very very high tolerence for pain but at 42 and no body to yalk to with all my family living in ireland and i dont want to worry them i dont know what to do i am at the end of my rope bye the way the accidend was on august 2006 if anybody knows about my king ok thingd or any idea what maybe i should or if there is anybody to talk to thanks a lot i know every body on these sites have thier problems so if theres no replies thats ok god bless all of you and my thoughts and prayers go out to all who are suffering and a speedy recovery to all
advertisement

Comments

• :) hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i am sorry you are having chronic pain. ~X( i hope you come up with some treatments soon that help with your pain. feel free to talk here. you will make lots of new friends. >:D< good luck and keep us posted as you progress. Jenny :)
  • Hello Noel, welcome to SH. This is a great site full of information and support. I am sorry you are having so much pain. I hope they can figure out why and offer you some relief. There are so many people here with similar problems, it really helps to talk to people who know what you are going through. Take care and keep posting.
    >:D< Cali-Sue
  • Are you still going to physio or seeing a pain management Dr? Take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Gosh I know what you are going through as I had a work injury in 2001 and still not working. I had surgery also in May and am waiting for fusion to be complete.
    I hope you get to have an MRI soon as it should help with disgnosis for your pain.
    In the meantime hang in there and try to stay positive- it is the best thing we can do for ourselves.

Blessings Sara O:)
advertisement