Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Dr. Eric's Upcoming surgery

tonya42ttonya42 Posts: 810
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Dr.Eric, Just in case you get to login one more time I wanted you to know that we will all be thinking good thoughts and saying many prayers for you in the coming days. Hurry back. We will miss your words of wisdom and the stories that only you can tell.
In our hearts,
Tonya
>:D< >:D<
advertisement

Comments

• You are and will be in my thoughts and prayers. Let the surgeon do his work, trust he will be guided and know it will be the way it is supposed to be.

"C"
  • Good Luck Dr. Eric! I hope everything goes flawlessly for you and that your pain levels will be low and tolerable. You have been a joy to have here on the board and I hope to "see" you back online soon sharing the story of your (positive) experience.

May God bless you and keep you.

with love,

Kel
  • And lots of hugs >:D< >:D< >:D<
    and positive vibes, still laced with vicodin as my vibes are these days (sorry about that, maybe it will help??) Hoping you are released from the hospital quickly so we can hear from you again soon, we will miss you!! ;))
    warm rgds, Melissa
  • YOU WILL DO AWESOME MAN!! <:P <:P <:P
    You already have gotten through the worst of it, the pain, drs and the WAITING which is the worst part.

just think of what each month will bring.
    the feeling of those dang screws not poking anymore !! that will be a jump & leap for ya right there. <:P

our prayers and thoughts are with you MONDAY NOV 10TH!!

you make sure to post buster as soon as you feel up to doing so. ;) ;) ;)
    if your like me it was the day i came home!! =))
    ok not going to push ya that far as your having more done.
    if i don't respond to ya if you do get home in a certain time frame, remember i will be in the ICU taking a very NICE NAPPY!!! getting my legs back!! oh and blood flow thats important to =)) I) I) I) I) 8} 8} 8}
    here are all your virtual hugs & kisses you like!
    >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :*
  • I heard from him in the wee hours of this morning. I will be getting updates from time to time from his daughter and will post them here. I have encouraged him to come here and read how many of those here are wishing him well. He seems to need the comfort of knowing that people are here supporting him and cheering him on. I promised him that we all are. Please keep the posts coming. For those reading this who did not get the opportunity to meet or talk to Dr. Eric I suggest you go searching for his posts. We need him as much as he needs us. He is a man full of wisdom and even gratitude for the life that he has even if it be in so much pain.
  • I have read all you post and replies and wish you the best and hope you have a speedy recovery. Here are more hugs for you >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
  • Dr Eric, I hope that your surgery went spectacularly, and that you are healing well. I will be waiting to hear from you, and hoping for the best.

Best wishes. And virtual hugs. >:D< >:D< >:D<
  • hope it was a huge success! GOOD LUCK to you. By now you're out of surgery and recovering. Take it easy and post when you return.

Sandra
  • I really hope everything went well for you and that you will soon be posting again. Keep us posted, ok?
  • Here is hoping that each day from here on in will be less painful then the day before and in a few weeks time you will be so thankful that you hung in there and had the surgery. I also hope that you get to spend lots of quality time with your children and in the future get to have some fun with them as well.
    LJ
  • Hope you are recovering well, we're thinking of you and cheering you on!!
    :)))
  • Dr Eric,

Well the surgery is over and now time for they healing to begin. Will be thinking about you and praying for you as these next couple weeks going to be a rough. Take it easy and will look forward to your post when you can return.
  • My thoughts are with you too. I hope your recovery goes smoothly and that it is all worth it in the end. Let us know how you are doing when you are up to it.
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • Hurry up and get your butt back here, we need you! Tonya is out of control and refusing to do her research project. =))

You are sorely missed and I hope to hear from you soon.

"C"
  • The worst is over now :) Wishing you well :) Gentle Gentle hugs for you >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

Angie >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
  • :H :H :H :H :H Sending you lots of cyber hugs, prayers, and positive energy. You are missed by many. Hope you are on your way to a pain free life. >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
  • I hope that some of your pain has left you. I do understand what pain can make you feel like, and change your life. I sure hope that this surgery is going to turn out to be a great life changing thing for you. You deserve not to be in pain!!! Big hugs to you >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
advertisement