Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Pain is better or i'm now used to it?

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,900
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in New Member Introductions
Hi i had a complete disc replaced prodisc almost 6 months ago L5 S1, most of the people around me just about had it listening to me talk about it and i found this place, i will give it a try...
advertisement

Comments

• welcome to Spine-Health....
  • Hiya Ed, >:D<
    Welcome to Spine Health >:D< I hope you enjoy the site as much as we do :))( We are all there for each other to give each other support :) There are many who have simular problems , like yourself. :) When i first joined this site a couple of months ago i couldnt believe my luck =D> , i have many virtual friends here :) , and so will you. What we tend to do is when e need to vent out frustrations, we come on here :) . People in the everyday world find it difficult to understand our pain :( . But we know your pain :''( . You are not alone >:D< . We are all here for you >:D< . Keep posting! PM me anytime you want to.

Angie >:D<
  • :) hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. well, you have found some new friends who are more than happy to listen to you!!! <:P check out the "Good News" forum for a read on successful surgeries. good luck and stop by anytime! Jenny :)
  • Well I'm back and really happy to read from you guys , i dont know what PM means but i will find out. men it was an OK day today pain somewhat there but not there ( uncomfortable but able to function. hope you all doing great
  • You are not alone anymore! Lots of people here have issues with their friends and family not understanding their pain. Remember that people that have not experienced chronic pain have no way to fully understand it. You will find lots of friendly people here that wiil understand and support you.
    BTW- Take a look around the forum. We have had lots of conversations here about this very subject.
  • You will meet lots of wonderful people here ready to answer all of your questions. Oh and the jargon. You'll catch on. PM means Private Message. Sometimes it's also used to discuss Pain Management. I promise you start reading all of these posts and you will know your spine from one end to the other. My hope for you is that you are getting better and not just used to the pain. Everyone heals differently and you will find that out by reading around here. I can't relate to back pain because I had surgery on my neck ACDF surgery. But we all work together around here. Popping back and forth between forums because sometimes problems we see we can relate even if we haven't had the same surgery that you've had. Like I now know where L5 and S1 are and I didn't 2 months ago. And I read a lot of posts about it just to educate myself even though that isn't my issue. Again welcome and we look forward to hearing how you're doing. Questions just ask away. I promise somebody will answer you if not many people. :H
  • Welcome to Spine Health. Some of us are quite krazy, so I'll warn you now. =))

"C"
  • Yes and sometimes we around here believe that "C" is the Queen of Krazy. :))) But there's lots of wisdom to be gleened from "C".
    Oops I almost forgot to capitalize Queen and Krazy and that is a proper name deserving of capitalization. :)
advertisement