I am writing in favor of a female relative suffering from severe and somewhat chronic back pain that needs some attention as her doctors are not clear about the solution process.PS: No GP is available in the area.
- Started since 2002.
- Problem: Pain in the backbone. Starts from the neck area to the very bottom of the spine. Pain escalates steadily to the right leg up to the digits. As the pain is steady all along bending in front is very hard to do. Crimping pain felt at this time in the head. Mood usually get off every now and then.
- Visited a Clinical Psychologist.
- 31-Aug-02: Visited an Orthopedic.
- Some medication suggested by the orthopedic that reduced the pain somewhat to a tolerable level.
- After medication for about 3 to 4 months the pain reduced dramatically. Left the patient almost painless for next couple of years.
- In 2003 the lady delivered a baby boy!
- 31-Aug-06: Blood tests indicates - Urea and Creatinine is 23.6mg/dl and 0.8mg/dl respectively. R/A test has shown -ive.
- Recently, since a bit more than 3 months, the pain started again in more severe way that includes the pain in the waist area.
- Previously visited doctors are not available presently. Hence, the doctors, presently available, giving medication is achieving no real reduction in pain.
Any ideas regarding what specialty of doctors should the lady go to, or what sort of medication should be followed up to reduce the pain is of utmost need. Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.PS: If needed please ask for more info that you might need.