Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I apologize

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,715
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
For those that did not know, I was away in Italy for 2+ weeks. During that time, I disabled my ability to send or receive any private messages. So, I do apologize to anyone who tried to message me or made a post that I did not address.
I always try to answer any message or post that was directed to me, but I know that I still have a lot of catching up to do in terms of forum posts
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
advertisement

Comments

• We all have our down days, and don't worry. Even moderators deserve a break :) I hope you get to feeling better.
  • Where are your pictures? :)

Angie :*
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,715
    Angie,

Sorry about that, I posted it in another forum.
    Here is the URL to Photobucket

http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc16/prdilauro/
  • After all you DO have a life away from this place.

Glad you had an amazing time Ron and forgot all about everybody here (for a tiny bit)...LOL! :)
  • :) Ron, the pics were the best!! <:P i have always wanted to go to Rome and see the collisium. what a great trip you had!! Jenny :)
  • they are all breath taking!!!!!! O:) O:)
    loving the ones with you and pat in front of the fountin laughing and your anniversary dinner :X :X :X :X those 2 are priceless hope you put them in a frame!!
  • were awesome. And some of the best wine in the world comes from Italy!
  • Hiya >:D< long time no typr to you lol :D not been to good lately with my back :( Just been looking at your pictures, they are out of this world, the sites you saw and those views are just wonderful 8> Your known admirer :*

Angie :H
  • Are you related to the "laurio" in any way or connected? :? You should do a family tree to see how far back it takes you! :? I mean do you know where your family come from? :? You may have been a ruler of the city in a previous life! :O have you ever been to a place , where you think you have been there before and you know whats going to be around the corner! :O :/ :?

Angie :H
    Hi Angie..

Yes, when we were over in Italy, we were able to get information from a Tax collector about my sur name.
    The town of LAURO is where people coming to the United States
    picked up their name. DI (mean 'OF') so, DILAURO means from the town OF LAURO.
    Now, after talking with that person, we also discovered that my surname is closely associated with, how can I put this correctly, the Camorra. That did provide some 'interesting' discussions and events.
  • I'm glad you got to travel to Italy and I want to know how you did on the plane. I hope you had a comfortable trip. I love travel and I wish one day to visit different parts of the world. I have been to Cozumel, Cancun, Jamaica, and Cayman Islands and I hope one day to visit Europe. For now I stick to the Travel channel. :)
    **Warning*** Not 100% doctor approved and recommended

Flight time was 17:00, 6 hours to Paris, 2 hour layoff and then 2 hour flight to Naples.

A little after noon on the day we left, we all got together for a light meal and some Prosecso toasting. That tasting lasted a little longer, the ride to the airport was quick (no fear, we do not drink and drive, our son took us to the airport). I took my muscle relaxer at 16:30, then Oxycodone IR at 17:00. I always try to get a seat either at the back of the plane (so I can get up and walk around and not disturb others, or by an exit row, because the foot room is bigger there. As it turned out, our flight was only half full, so we just took up entire rows to nap out. The flight crew had to be in super spirits because they were offering all wine and beverages at no cost. I was pretty tired and docile by 19:00, so I slept for a couple of hours. Then got up did a few laps around the back portion of the plane, and then later it was time for my zanaflex and oxycodone. Those two I took NOT because I needed them for spasms or pain, but to relax more. I normally will not take any medication unless it is needed.

So, all this blend help make the flight over easy to take.

• Well "BOSS" say no more lol B) on a serious note though thats very interesting :? . So do you know if any of your ansecters were actually from LAURO? B) I like stuff like this its just brilliant. B)

Angie :H B)
advertisement