Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Highs and Lows

traterttrater Posts: 288
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in Chronic Pain
Let's play a little game, just for fun. What is the high point of your day and the lowest point of your day... (I saw it in a movie and thought it was a cute idea)

Highest point of today was when my daughter's school called to ask me to substitute for a class. It made me feel really good for someone to think that I could handle getting out and doing something. I have been signed up to sub for several years, but haven't filled in for about four years. I feel like I can be useful! Can't wait to see how it goes.

Lowest point of today was just getting out of bed! I was so stiff and extremely tired. I just stayed under the covers until ten, forcing myself to sleep a few hours longer. Alas, I finally had to force myself out of the bed to start my day!

OK folks... give me YOUR highs and lows!!

Have a great day!! Hope your day id filled with more HIGHS than LOWS!
advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,720
    The Highest point of my day? - Waking up in the morning to greet a brand new day and to enjoy all that it can be.

The Lowest point of my day - Going to bed, knowing that the day has just gone by and now its only a memory.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • My high was being awake to see off my husband and children today. The low was going into the kitchen with my walker and seeing my kitchen looking like Hurricane Ike payed a visit. Oh well ~X(
  • My high point is finishing my excercise bike routine and the lowest is thinking about doing the excercises. Just do it! Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • High Point--Making my assistant at work feel really special by asking him to go to the manager's meeting in my stead (since I can't anyway) and endorsing a big bonus for him for all of the extra hard work he has done for me in the last couple of months!

Low Point--Realizing I can't go to the annual manager's meeting, and realizing that the DMV and bank's were closed so I would have to wait another day to change my name.

One Love,

Stephanie
  • my high part today took my motorcycle out for the first time since the end of june

my low getting off my bike in agony and parking it till ????????????????
  • :) the high point today was going clothes shopping in a retail store. i shop secondhand stores and for this reason and that, had to go retail. first time in probably 4 years except for undies. the low point was seeing the reciept and the extra pain from trying on clothes!! Jenny :)
  • High Point - going shopping for clothes that fit (I lost weight since surgery). It is only the 2nd time I have tried to shop since surgery.

Low Point - getting tired long before I found everything I needed. Trying on clothes is really tiring with the "no bending and twisting" restriction. But I am so glad to be able to get out again and do something so normal - even if it does make me tired and achy.

• I guess that the low was not getting out of bed until 1Pm due to pain and depression. High would be seeing my mom on the way to PMs since I have not seen her in a couple of weeks.
  • My high: Writing Kcroz sone words of encouragement regarding her upcoming SCS permanent implant. My low: going to the site where I was scheduled to conduct an investment seminar. Several people had signed up. NO ONE SHOWED UP. Got home just before 10pm.
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.