Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

week 45 keep it going

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,900
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in Diet, Nutrition, Weight Loss
sometimes its hard to keep things going,im still at the same weight,no gain ,no lose and this had been the same for 3 weeks,but im gonna hang in there.
sorry i haven t been on too much ive had some family issues and ive trying to sort them out,along with work trying to organize my sisters wedding,there isn t enough hours in the day lol
hope you get a good result
advertisement

Comments

• I'm still at the same weight too. I haven't been trying so hard except my bicycle everyday. Looks like you're busy, busy in a fun way getting ready with your sister's wedding. That is awesome. Have a great week. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • :) congrats to you both!! <:P i gained atleast 4 pounds!!!! :''( yes, you heard it right!! it could be more but the new scale is really hard to read. i am going back to the old scale. anyway, that is alot of weight to gain in a week!! now i have to take atleast that off plus all the rest. ~X( i am now at 154#. Jenny :)
  • I weigh two pounds less than I did last week. Notice, I'm reluctant to say i lost two pounds because I have weighed-in at this same weight several weeks ago. Who knows. I do know that I ate half of a donut yesterday and didn't even like it so I've really gotten off of sweets. I also have not eaten starchy carbs in a month. i don't miss any of this. Thursday, I saw my PM and he gave me a script for Zonisamide, an anti-seizure medication for nerve pain. When checking on it, I see listed as a side effect, "weight loss", In fact this drug is even used as a treatment for obesity. So--how great is that. I have had no appetite. But I have been getting no exercise or, I should, say, very little since this ghastly pain invaded my feet. You all are right. I am depressed, But at least there's two less depressed pounds of me THIS WEEK. Susan.
  • stockbroker,i wonder if i could change my lyrica for these pills,2 pounds is fab,hope you get some rest from you re pain.
    Jenny,you re right 4 pounds is alot,do you think its water retention? i think it must be,don t get downhearted about it .although thats easier said than done isn t it?did you get my PM i sent you?

Charry no gain is good,though if you re like me its a loss you want,well get there

Have a good week everyone
  • :) water retention, my clothes shrank in the dryer, the scale really is broken!! yikes!! it could be any or all or these! add in homemade pumpkin creme pie my neighbor made and i think you can see what happened. anytime she bakes she always happens to make too much and my husband is more than happy to get a great dessert. i think she just doesn't want to finish it because it has so many calories. =)) she is secretly sabotaging me!! =)) well, we all know noone put the fork in my mouth but me. but 4 pounds is alot for a piece of pie!! 8} everyone have a good week. i am on a fruit and protein week. if i follow it all the way and throw in some exercise, i just may take those four pounds off. :T Jenny :)
  • I forgot about weighing myself yesterday so I jumped on the old scale this morning... I am a total of four pounds less than when I weighed in two weeks ago yea!! I normally wouldn't talk about my weight with ANYONE, but it's nice to share with folks who have some of the same problems as I do. We all have the same issues standing in our way: medicine, low activity, etc.
    Hang in there, together we can conquer!!
  • :) trater!! wow!! <:P you are doing great! stick to what you know is working and throw away what seems to just hold you back. stay focused and you will continue to lose!! i know i let my focus really go last week and paid a "heavy" price for it! :''( good luck this week! <:P Jenny :)
  • Isn't nice to be with a group that has the same issues as you and so you don't have to feel any shame? Any tips on how you lost your lbs? Mine I won't count because
    I have been experiencing weigh-ins all over the board. Susan
  • :) stockbroker, count your weight loss. <:P you are weighing in on a regular day now. you admit yourself your eating habits have changed. go for it and be confidant about your weight loss!! you deserve it! Jenny :)
  • ...but I'm back. No progress to report really. I don't exactly recall what my last number was but I think it was 235#, which is where I sit this morning. I was up a couple pounds last week, which prompted me to get serious again. I think I'm back on track now...we'll see.
  • :) McBack, how nice to have you back!! <:P the holidays are so tough that now might be a really good time to get some added support. =D> we are here for you!! you sound like you know just what you are doing! :? Jenny :)
  • trater,thats fab,keep it up,jenny don t blame the pie,its the darn scales lol,they must be the same as mine,don t show up weight loss do they lol

hello mcback,nice to see you back
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.