Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

OMG SO RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dmoonchildddmoonchild Posts: 383
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in Spinal Injections
Im in the surgical center waiting for my injection and there is some lady here almost laying across the floor with her feet up so no one can walk around. Its a very small office and she is not doing it because she is in pain, she is just sleeping waiting for her husband to get done. I feel like kicking her. Anyway....just had to share....Talk to yall later Wish me luck!
advertisement

Comments

• Glad that you didn't. Maybe she is narcoleptic. ;)

One Love,

Stephanie
  • Ok we got here at 8:30am and its 11:00am now. Nothing yet. Im getting very very angry
  • I'm willing to come kick her... Just thought I'd throw that out there.
  • All went well. Im i bed with the ol ice pack. But all of a sudden I just started vomiting. Should I be concerned? I dont feel sick, it just comes on all of a sudden. Happened 3 times in the last hour.

Oh , the lady sleeping, well when she woke up she started trying to sell AVON products to everyone in the waiting room. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???????
  • =)) lol

Wow~That's odd that you are vomiting...I've never heard of that as a symptom...did you have an ESI?Hmm,I would certainly try to take in clear liquids only & perhaps call and ask the opinion of your Dr.Did they give you a phone # to call on your release form?

Hope you feel better soon.

• Yeah, I thought I was feeling better and I ate some dinner and just threwup again. I had the ESI at 12:30pm today and Im still vomiting at 8:45pm. Think I should be concerned?
  • So here's what you should have done. Tripped over her, fell down, screamed, "Oh I hurt so bad, please call my husband, he's at work at his law office!!!"

I think that would have woken her up very quickly. Now maybe she works night shift and that could excuse it a bit, but maybe it just would have made you feel a little better??? }:)
  • Ok this is funny! The DR work comp sent me to had botched a sergy and was late for my apt by 3 hr but sence I had to drive 2 and a half hr to get their and I had worked the grave yard shift the night before I deffently wasnt leaving.The two hr drive locked up my back so I took the whole couch up and groweled at anyone who came near or even attempted to look at me.My poor husband was so embarresed he sat accross the room and stared at a good house keeping mag.When Dr finaly got to me he perscribed heavor meds and a muscle relaxor becouse I broke down and just lost it on him.His report mad menchion of possable depreshion due to cronic pain and perscribed a depreshion med too.I tryed to explain I was wore out, in pain and sick in taird of being treated like a leppor by work comp and their DR.
advertisement