Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I just realized the irony!

downinmyheartddowninmyheart Posts: 497
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Hahahaha 8}

I just realized that I am having spinal fusion because it hurts me so bad to sit for more than a minute. One of the things I cannot do for sometime after surgery is sit for more than a minute!!!!! /:) For some reason this strikes me as slightly hilarious this morning. =)) And it is not because I am doped up. My meds are doing nothing for the pain right now.

One Love,

Stephanie
advertisement

Comments

• Can you PLEASE have your surgery already? I want to see you feeling better now :( Okay? I am honestly looking forward to seeing how well things work out for you, and how much relief you find. I would love to hear that you feel 17 again :)

And HEY, maybe one day we can get together and go ride a rollercoaster... JUST to say we did. We'll wear some neck braces, some back braces, and tie our shoes on real tight... And just freakin'... Go for it. WHAT DO YOU SAY?!
  • stephanie- best wishes on the upcoming fusion. Hopefully you will be in and out the hospital quickly...I agree with the irony of it.. :/ ..Like the avatar and the outfit..Wear it as much as you can as I don't think they'll agree with it at the hospital..Well, unless you can cut the back out and add some strings to tie it shut. :D .The hospital gowns leave alot to be desired... :B ...jade
  • I am envisioning it now, lol. =)) :D :P

One Love,

Stephanie
  • I really appreciate it!

One Love,

Stephanie
advertisement