Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

well...neurontin

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,900
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
what can you tell me about neurontin? doc wrote script for it today for pain. what can i expect?
advertisement

Comments

• is this for nerve pain or or chronic pain? it settled my nerve pain a little, my pain is chronic, and this drug did,t work at all..seems neurontin is the first thing most pain patients get,,they have me on 2700 mg a day, 900x3. makes me very forgetful, strange feeling i can't get use to.. don't like it.....for some it works,,,try it...one of those safe drugs that takes months to come off it.. good luck jpm
  • It works for me for chronic nerve pain, but it has also affected me cognitively, where I just went out on disability again, this time one reason is I am unable to perform my job while on the neurontin. I am on 1200/day but it works great for the pain!