Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hello..new!

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in New Member Introductions
:H
Hello everyone. My name is Michelle and I just had a plif with decompression and hardwear , with correction to scoliosis done on Nov. 18th. I already posted in the Neck and Back surgery forum but wanted to introduce my self. I am so happy to find all of you and a website that understands how all this affects every aspect of your life!
>:D<
advertisement

Comments

• :H :H MICHELLE,

YOU PICKED THE RIGHT PLACE. There are so many supportive people hear on spine health. So are you ready for the holidays? If you need anthing pleas fell free to PM. me. OH when i first joined i had no idea of some of the terminology hear..lol still dont know some. #o PM IN CONTEXT OF SENDING IS PRIVATE MESSAGE, MY OR GOING TO PM MEANS PAIN MANAGEMENT. :/ I think thats how it goes.

I still dont understand some of the procedure's that are initialed to short cut. well maybe im still learning.
    enjoy yourself here on spine health.

DAWN
  • :) hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. it sounds like all is going well for you and you are following your doctor's orders!! :? this is such a great place to meet new people and make friends. good luck in your recovery! Keep us posted. Jenny :)
  • >:D<
    Thank you so much! It is really refreshing to come on here and know that everyone understands what you are going through. I am only 24 but the pain was so unmanagable it was affecting my maarriage...I never wanted to do anything, my career just all aspects of life. But now that I am recovering from the surgery, as tedious as I know it is going to be, and as hard as it is to rely on other people to do what I know I should be doing every day I know it will improve my quality of life 10 fold.
    Thank you for the help with terminology, if I need any help I will for sure be asking.
    Good luck with your MRI results I hope you find relief from your pain soon! It is the best gift to be given!
    >:D< >:D<
  • >:D<
    Thank you so much! It is really refreshing to come on here and know that everyone understands what you are going through. I am only 24 but the pain was so unmanagable it was affecting my maarriage...I never wanted to do anything, my career just all aspects of life. But now that I am recovering from the surgery, as tedious as I know it is going to be, and as hard as it is to rely on other people to do what I know I should be doing every day I know it will improve my quality of life 10 fold.
    Thank you for the help with terminology, if I need any help I will for sure be asking.
    Good luck with your MRI results I hope you find relief from your pain soon! It is the best gift to be given!
    >:D< >:D<
  • Thank you so much for the support. :D It is so helpful while recovering to know I can talk to other people who understand every step of the way how I am feeling! >:D<
  • michelle- welcome to the forum and hope you have a speedy recovery from your surgery...jade
advertisement