Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

CT Scan shows small posterior facet spurs

MingMMing Posts: 1,127
I just had a friend look up my CT scan results. My doctor is supposed to review them with me on Friday but I wanted a heads up. It shows I have smal posterior facet spurs. Has anyone else heard of this? I've been having terrible sciatic pain and lower back pain that started back up apprx 4 months post op L5 S1 anterior fusion. It also shows minimum bulge of l5 s1 and l5 l4 but no evidence of disc herniation. It says the tips of s1 screws extend up to posterior cortex. Nueral foramina are patent. I have no idea what any of this means but it doesn't really sound like the test showed anything serious that would be causing this pain. The pain is real though and I am frustrated, angry, depressed and about 20 other emotions all going at the same time ~X( }:) :''( :( :S Anyway, can anyone offer any advice, suggestions or share stories that you may have that I can relate too. I am at my whits end and I would really love to just have my husband be able to hug me and tell me it's going to be ok and we'll get through this instead of telling me how lazy I am and that I need to get off my a$$ and do something.
advertisement