Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Drug recall Morhine Sulfate IR

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in Pain Medications
I just got a letter in the mail from Walgreens that said there is possible drug recall of some lots of MS-IR, Ethex Corp. It says that some pills may be oversized. I guess they say you can get a refund..It said you can check these websites-- fda.gov or ethex.com for more information.....fyi...jade
advertisement

Comments

• I got it too...they are just stronger than normal..so if thats u just take less...i take 60mg tabs twice a day.heard the FDA warning...aint nutn butta thang..lol...if your on morphine already...you should be able to tell if they are stronger or not first time...alot harder to OD than people think... O:)
  • ty jade for sharing this information ;)
    i just got a letter from rite aid corp to yesterday but have not opened it. it may contain the same info or something different.
    even for someone like me who is opaite tolerant extra dosage in a drug could snow me over and others.
    for example them giving me the max dose of dilaudid in my PCA zoned me for 3 days but kept my pain only at a semi comfort zone. not the feeling i want for sure. glad they are giving refunds.
    nothing to mess with.......
    thank you again!!
    terri ;)