Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

A funny turkey story

TracyLynneTTracyLynne Posts: 599
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in Lighten and Brighten
Several (actually, MANY) years ago, I had a sheepdog/lab cross dog and my sister-in-law had a big shepherd cross. The two of them were h*ll on wheels when they got together, and loved to get into things. Because my SIL lives in a more remote area of town, our dogs would run wild every now and then.

One day, we called and called and neither dog came home. We sat down to dinner and were having a great chat when we noticed the two dogs coming down the road holding onto something between the two of them....

You guessed it. It was about a 15 pound FROZEN turkey....one had the drumsticks in his mouth, the other had a grip on the "tie wrap" at the top of the bag. We were in stitches laughing, then wondered WHO was going to miss their turkey dinner the next day as a result of our dogs!!

The next time it happened, it was a 10 pound salmon. We tied them up from then on!! :))( (And no, we never did "fess up" to the neighbours...they all lived a ways away, so we didn't know where to start!!)

Happy Thanksgiving to my friends in the U.S.

Tracy
advertisement

Comments