Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

could you help me understand part 2

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,900
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
thanks for the replies to my last post. i didnt really give you the full picture. ok been for xray as i said in last post. conclusion of which is a narrowing of L4/5 my symtoms are awful syatica down right butt to foot constant. Right leg numbness. back spasams like if some 1 is stabbing me with hot knife straight into spine. carnt lye on stomach or side if i do it kills me. carnt stand for more than 2 mins in 1 spot without pain which gets worse the longer i stand. when i wake up im in agony like totally spasamed out. if i sit on floor with legs crossed lean slightly forward and relax my back feels like my spine is about to colapse. nad basically constant pain in back. could any of you guys put a name to my symptoms so i could look it up would be very greatfull thanks davesdisc
advertisement

Comments

• hi dave well alot of what your suffering i can relate to. it could be Spondylolisthesis good look
  • have stenosis :? .
    I have it with the herniation, and the leg pain is severe, spasms, you name it. Look up stenosis. I also have leg weakness.
  • Degenerative disc disease. Annular tear? I take Lyrica for that leg pain and numbness & radiculopathy. What meds are you taking? Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Sciatica will cause most of those symptoms. If I remember correctly from your last post you didn't have DDD(degenarative Disc disease) or stenosis.
    You had a bulge that I thik was not inpinging into the canal.

You caould ask your Dr to do a CT scan which will give a much more comprehensive diagnosis but it still needs to be read by a Dr who is a spine specalist.
    Bite the bullet and go see one.

You can only feel better after when at least you know what the cause is.
    Blessings Sara O:)

advertisement