Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

hi

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in New Member Introductions
Im a 52 yr old female who had open heart surgery and now i have 5 herniated dics.3 cervical 2 thorasic.
advertisement

Comments

• Glad to have you here. Everyone here is great and will answer any questions you have. How long ago was your heart surgery? What are they doing for your herniated discs? I'm amazed you're typing. It's amazing what the human body can go through and still function.
  • i have been to two surgeons ,no one wants to do anything. im going to start therapy mon for neck .Im having choking sensations not sure if this is part of this or not.
  • Glad you joined our forum. you will find alot of support on this forum as there are many caring people here.

I am sorry about all the problems you are having. search around the site and you will find other post with ths same symptoms.

I am not familiar with the thoratic spine i do not have probelms there. but i can tell you i seen this question asked many times on this forum. so it sound like a common problem from what i read only.

I am not experience as i said but someone will come on and hlp you with a similiar symptom. But meanwhile read some older post i did see this question alot.

welcom again and take good care of yourself
    Hope to hear from ou again soon with an update.

DAWN
  • Nannypoo! So sorry you have had to go through so much at your age...you're still young, dear! You will find this site great for information and support. Look forward to hearing from you again soon! >:D< >:D<
  • :) hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. we are both the same age and although i do not have your specific problems i do have chronic pain. :''( have a look around the different forums and make yourself at home. :) good luck with your future pain treatments. Jenny :)
  • I am so sorry to hear of your pain. Unfortunately surgery is not always a cure for our pain and sometimes even worsens it. You will do well to try every conservative treatment available to you. Good luck and please keep us posted.
  • You're very young to have had open heart surgery. Do you have a pain management Doctor yet? Let us know how you're doing and you're treatment plan. I have been off work for 10 months with only 1 herniated disc and can't imagine what you're going through. What meds are you on? Take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
advertisement