Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

neck leaning to left----> freaking out

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,899
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
hey guys

i just had xrays done. in one xray that they take from the front of the neck looks really wierd. my neck is leaning to the left??? could this be from muscle tension?? my left muscles are really tense.

any reply would be great.
advertisement

Comments

• It could be muscle tension or it could just be how you are.

I never knew mine tilted to the right until I went to the Chiropractor and did X-rays.

I had a fusion in July 05 and it still tilts some but it does look better.

These things don't usually show up on a MRI.

Cindee
  • I think I have a permanent tilt to the right. I've even noticed that I've become aware that my head leans to the right constantly but it doesn't show anything like that on X Ray. So hmmm.... Maybe I'll look closer at my X Rays with my doc on Wed.
  • Mine isn't so much the head but the neck tilts. It is very obvious on X-ray.
  • my neck tilt to the left is very noticeable. looks funny. i think it is muscle tension too. hopefully that is all it is. i see NS on thursday. will report back to u guys!!
    thanks
    ps glad to know i am not the only out of alignment person out there. maybe i should try a V8 :))( :))( :))(
  • I hope somebody responds here...My neck tilts to 18degrees and was just 7 degrees 18 months ago.....what does this mean??? I know I do hold my neck a certain way, and am trying to change this..but am frightened about this slippage....Have instability at C3/4 and 5/6
advertisement