Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

dripping faucets

William GarzaWilliam Garza TexasPosts: 2,226
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in Matters of the Heart
I went to a buddys house the other day, he was surrounded by a green haze as usual, We sat and watched tv for a while,and in the back round the faucet dripped.
soon he was expounding on how his life was worthless,and it was slipping through his fingers,and in the backround the faucet still dripped. he went on belly aching blaming others for his self made hell, I got up and got a glass of water.
again he started on how his life sucked,and i went and got another glass of water.

this went on a while till I had had enough of drug fueled paranoia from him, I got a final glass of water, and he mentioned that I must have ben thirsty,
I told him that as life dripped away for him, drop by drop, I would drink till I was filled.
dont think he got the message...yet
advertisement

Comments