Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,900
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in New Member Introductions
Had ACDF C5/C6 on 10/1/2008. Checking out of progress (or lack there of) is in line with others and not just my NS.
advertisement

Comments

• Hiya >:D< Just wanted to say, Welcome to Spine Health >:D<
    I hope you find this site full of use full information and friendly members on here :D Hope to see you around :)

Angie >:D<
  • Welcome :H
    So we are about the same time. I still have muscle spams between my shoulders that seem to want to come live with me. I have full Range of Motion of my neck mostly because I had a doctor that doesn't do the collar thing. I went back to work last week but it's been hard to put in 8 hr days yet. So tell us how you're doing.
    There are a lot of great people here that have some really great advice.
  • :) hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i hope your surgery is going well for you? tell us alittle bit more about yourself. :? how are you feeling? what are you doing or not doing physically? please make yourself at home. check out the "Good News" forum for a read of successful SH surgeries. good luck in your future recovery. =D> Jenny :)
  • Please remember that everyone recovers at different rates. It is a very individual thing so don't get discouraged if you have not made as much progress as other members. I wish you luck in your recovery and please keep us posted.
advertisement