Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Fell, might as well laugh about it!

lulusheartllulusheart Posts: 4,273
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in Lighten and Brighten
8} well, i walked up the two brick steps to the front door last evening and before i knew it i was headed backwards over my dog. @) first, i took out the hanging ivy as i grabbed for something to stop my fall. 8} as i started screaming noooooo, i then saw the 100# plus fern sitting beside me and i rolled into it. ~X( well, over it went and me with it. we both landed on the ground. i was sprawled out and still saying nooooo!! :''( my legs were up on the steps and i was down on the ground, arms flailing and just hoping John was coming soon to help me!! =)) needless to say he was laughing and i soon was laughing and the pain didn't seem like much! =)) Jenny :)
advertisement

Comments

• oh jeez, your having a wacky few daze, got to be careful those california ferns have attitude.Hope your no worse for wear and tear;)

3:11 am and the fog is inspiring

• I stumbled myself yesterday, nothing major, never hit the floor or anything but I did wrench my back and spent the afternoon flat on my back, sulking at how minor things really get you.

I am so glad you were ok! :)
  • I am glad to see I am not the only "graceful" one in the bunch.

In the past week, I've fallen twice, and slipped 3 times. Nothing whatsoever to do with leg weakness. Just being the clumsy nut I am.

Hope you don't hurt too much for too long!

Jeaux
  • :) oh thank you all for your kind words and "falling" stories. =D> i am glad to know i am not the only one to do such things. 8} i am getting sorer and sorer as the day wears on and the fern isn't looking very well either!! =)) i am here in bed and reading your stories keeps me company. Sirius and John have gone hiking and i am on my own. i think my best bet is to just stay here in bed and not get up till they get home. =)) Jenny :)
  • I think I saw that on an episode of Desperate Housewives, LOL. Seriously, hope you are doing okay!
  • The poor fern!!!

Just kidding, I really hope you're okay.
    I fall all the time and I hate it. Even if no one is around to see me I feel like a fool. I've never been clumsy before all these neck problems and now....let's just say ballroom dancing is NOT in my future.

Keep resting and you'll be off your feet again in no time....snicker

Griff
  • I hope you and the Fern recover quickly. A little sunlight, water and TLC right? It's always a good thing when we can laugh at ourselves.

"C"
  • :) so even more of the forum is falling over and not staying on their feet!! that makes me feel better to just picture that! =)) but seriously , i am glad none of us have been permanently hurt but my crushed fern still doesn't look too good! i feel so much better just going over your posts! =D> thanks! Jenny :)
advertisement