Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Just a thank you to everyone

kathyykkathyy Posts: 580
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I just want to thank everyone who has (and continues) to take the time to respond to my numerous posts. I can't tell you how much support you've given me and how relieved I am to have somewhere to take my questions besides my doc. Not that my doc isn't responsive but your first hand experience and willingness to share it is simply invaluable. Thanks for listening.

PS - I'm behind some of you in terms of walking but yesterday I actually woke up and felt better - especially at my bone graft site and today I walked nearly 20 minutes! Wooohoooo! Kathy in Atlanta
advertisement

Comments

• I am so happy for you! Your pace is your pace and that's great! So glad to hear the bone graft site is dong better, they say it hurts. Also I was told it hurts when it starts to make new bone at about 6 weeks so I guess we both have that to look forward to!! LOL!!! 20 minutes of walkig is great just don't overdo it. Have a great day and a better tomorrow.
  • Keep up the good work Kathy. Just a few minutes more every day, and soon you will be doing a long walk. Just don't overdo it. My OS did not let me walk more than an hour at any one time up to five months.

Kin
  • Keep up the good work Kathy. Just a few minutes more every day, and soon you will be doing a long walk. Just don't overdo it. My OS did not let me walk more than an hour at any one time up to five months.

Kin
  • For one reason or another we have all been drawn to this board. Most of us need support and as you said it is a great place to get it. So we are all here for eachother.
    You are doing great - 20 minutes is really good.
    Blessings Sara O:)
advertisement