Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Can't subside the pain

MingMMing Posts: 1,127
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in Chronic Pain
I've been in such pain since I had my appt with PM doctor on Friday. I think it was from the twisting, turning and bending. My pain meds aren't touching the pain, I've tried resting, heat, ice everything. The pain is so excruciating in my lower back, down my legs, butt and I notice more crunching and cracking in fusion area than I had before. I have an appt with PM on thurs for SI injections and I am hoping this is going to help.

I just don't know what else to try and am hoping I can hang in there until Thurs. The weather keeps getting colder by the day and that's not helping and my husband keeps asking me if I am going to get off my as* anytime soon. He's such a sweety ;)

Time to go take my afternoon meds and maybe I can take a little nap and sleep off some of this pain.
advertisement

Comments

• with you Ming.

We can have a bad spell together.The cold is not helping mine either. Instant spasm.

Take care
  • I am so sorry to hear that you are having another bad day. Also sorry that your husband has no compassion for you.
  • I am going thru the same thing and it's been going on for weeks now. I know how miserable you feel. Cold and titanium hardware don't feel so good, and I get like a scraping pain when I walk. That's the best I can describe it. Maybe you can try a heating pad no more than 20 minutes at a time to help with that. I'm glad to hear you are taking the bull by the b@@@s and you're making your husband do things. Let him grumble all he wants. Just wait til he gets hurt or his back goes out, and just tell him to get off his ass. See how he likes that image:)" alt=">:)" height="20" />
  • I hope it's not the weather, or you might be in for a long haul. I'll say a prayer that you wake up tomorrow feeling much better. Hang in there. Pain flares are just the worst. Hard to have enough patience when our minds our numbed with the pain.

( (HUGS) )

Cheri
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.