Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

More ? on SSD

dmoonchildddmoonchild Posts: 383
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in Health Insurance Issues
Well, I applied in June 2008, went to all my appointments. So now Im just waiting for the deniel letter, but part of me is really hoping I get it. My question is I did go back to work in Sept 2008. I notified SSD at both the local office and State the day I went back. I thought for sure I would be automatically disqualified because of working and how much I make. ( well over the SGA). Is it a good sign I havent been disqualified yet? I also wrote a letter to woman at the State level who is handleing my case. I told her the only reason I went back to work was to keep our house and that I am in excruciating pain every day. Ive also been written up for missing time and I am on the verge of being fired. Any advice would help me. I need some hope right now. Im in so much pain everyday at work. Im also very very depressed because I hurt so bad.
advertisement

Comments